Shimla Manali Tour Package
- INR : 7,999/- Per Person- (Family & Group)
- INR : 11,999/- Per Person- (Min. 2 Pax.)
- 05 Nights / 06 Days, (3N Manali, 2N Shimla)
- Honeymoon, Family, Group
- Personal Cab
T & C
- RATE NOT VALID FOR: 15 April To 05 July & 15 Dec. To 05 Jan.
- Kufri, Naldhera, The Mall & Ridge, Jakhu Temple, Atal Tunnel, Solang Valley, Nehru Kund, Kullu, Naggar Castle, Local Manali Sightseeing...
Shimla Manali Tour Packages:
A Gift Of Himalayans To The Worlds:
Shimla:-Shimla Manali Tour Package: Shimla also known as Simla, the official name until 1972 is the capital. It is the also largest city of the Northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India. After independence, the city became the capital of Punjab and was later made the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla has a number of places to visit. Local hangouts like the Mall and the Ridge area in the heart of the city. Most of the heritage buildings in the city are preserved in their original Tudorbethan &; architecture. Shimla arts and crafts are also highly in demand by the tourists.
Shimla Manali Trip:which is full of pine and deodar trees and you can explore nature. Enjoy a heritage walk through Shimla’s Victorian-era architecture, labyrinthine bazaars and lengthy pedestrian shopping mall. Don’t cause too much trouble taking in the town from Scandal Point, a large, open square. Keep in mind that Shimla was a retreat destination for Mahatma Gandhi. Honeymoon Packages for Shimla Manali: Shimla is often covered along with nearby towns of Kufri, a hill-station almost always covered by snow. Kufri and Chail are famous for a huge palace and the highest cricket ground in the world. Tourists also visit the famous Jakhu Temple and engage in sightseeing at various viewpoints with the Tourist Places in Shimla Manali. One of the best features of Shimla is that you could visit it any season during a year.
Manali:-Manali is situated at 6,398 ft in the Himalayas. Located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, its snow covered peaks make it a popular tourist destination also. Manali’s scenic beauty, history and culture give it the sobriquet of the Valley of the Gods. Manali has a mountaineering institute that organizes basic and advanced training courses in during trekking, paragliding, mountaineering, skiing and other water sports. Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Packages: is one of those destinations that should not be missed by travel enthusiasts while visiting the country. A staging point for a number of treks (Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass) and sports such as white-water rafting. Manali is on the road to Ladakh via the valley of Lahaul and Spiti and Rohtang Pass, which is the main attraction near Manali. Every year a large number of visitors from all over India. During the visit popular hill station to experience mountaineering, trekking, and skiing. Explore the snow capped mountains and the mesmerizing view of nature with Honeymoon Packages For Manali. The Best Travel Agency in Chandigarh also gives the best deals and offers for Shimla Manali Trip also.
Day-01: Chandigarh — Shimla
On arrival at Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station, you will meet, assist and drive towards Shimla (3—4 Hours). On the way sightseeing – Pinjore Garden-(Mughal Garden), Timber Trail. Shimla was the former Capital of “British India”. Set amidst the Snow-Capped Shivalik Mountain. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla Town – “The Mall & The Ridge” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Overnight stay at a hotel in Shimla.
Day-02: Shimla — Kufri — Local
Morning, after breakfast proceed to Shimla for in and around sightseeing in Shimla :- Green Valley, Indira Tourist Park, Himalayan Nature Park, Chini Bungalow, Fagu Valley, ”KUFRI”. India one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked at an altitude of 2,622 meters. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Afternoon visit Shimla local sightseeing Shimla Landmarks :- The Neo-Gothic Structure of “Christ-Church”and the Neo-Tudor – “Library building”, “Jakhu Temple”, “Sankat Mochan”, “Inst. Of Advance Study”. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Shimla.
Day-03: Shimla — Kullu — Manali
The morning after breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sightseeing Like:– Bilaspur Lake, SunderNagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, "KULLU"- River-Rafting, Shawl Factory. Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day-04: Manali — Local -Sightseeing
Morning, after breakfast visit local sightseeing in Manali :- “Hadimba Temple” built in 1553 with a superbly crafted pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “Club House” with comprehensive facilities that include roller skating, an auditorium, billiards room, a library, a bar, and a restaurant makes a wonderful outing for the day. “Tibetian Monastery”, “Van Vihar”, Jogani Water Fall “Manu Temple”, and “Vashist Temple” are well known for their hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the Saga Vashist and Lord Rama. Evening visit famous “Mall Road”. Overnight stay at a hotel in Manali.
Day-05: Manali – Solang Valley – Atal Tunnel
After breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing in :- Solang-Valley, Atal Tunnel, Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Kothi Village, Him Valley. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali. While visiting Solang Valley one should also try their hands-on adventure activities as it is one of the best places for adventures near Manali. You can enjoy activities like – "PARAGLIDING", Cable Car Ropeway, Zorbing, Snow Scooter, Skiing, Horse Riding, and also can enjoy a short Trek to “Anjani Mahadev”.
Day-06: Manali — Kullu — Chandigarh
Morning, after breakfast check out from hotel and on the way visit – “KULLU”, Kullu Market, Kullu Valley, River-Rafting, Shawls Factory, drive to Chandigarh and drop at Railway Station/ Airport to catch onward Train / Flight:
!!!!! TOUR END BUT SWEET MEMORIES ALWAYS REMAINS !!!!!
For Tour Bookings:
- If you want to book a package with us kindly send mail at email@example.com along with the package that you desire. Also, Volvo bookings will be done one day prior to the check-in date.
- Though we have tried to answer your queries in the FAQ section as well as on this page still if there is anything else you will like to know you can Call Us at:: +91 9872544126, 9056691264…
- Accommodation in Manali hotel 3 nights, shimla 2 Nights.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Sightseeing by individual car
- All Applicable Hotel Taxes…
- Driver Allowance Toll, Tax & Parking Etc.
- Amount 1500/- Extra for Atal Tunnel & Sissu- (Spiti Valley)
- The Package Cost Does Not Include Any Airfare And Train Fare, Room Heater Charge.
- Entrance Fees, Guide Charges and Travel Insurance.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Personal Expenses Such As Laundry, Luggage Charge, Telephone Calls, Room Heater
- Charges, Tips & Gratuity, Camera Fee, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Adventure Activities.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Road Blockage, Political
- Disturbances (Strikes), Etc. To Be Borne By The Guest.
- Anything Which Is Not Included In the Inclusion….