Manali Tour Package From Ahmedabad
- INR 4,999/- Per Person (Min. 2 Pax.)
- INR 4,499/- Per Person (Family & Group)
- 04 Nights / 05 Days , (2N Manali, 2N Volvo)
- Honeymoon, Family, Group
- Personal Cab
T & C
- RATE NOT VALID FOR : 15 April To 04 July & 15 Dec. To 05 Jan.
- Atal Tunnel, Solang Valley, Nehru Kund, Kullu, Naggar Castle, Kasol, Manikaran Sahib Gurdwara, Local Manali Sightseeing...
Manali Package From Ahmedabad:If you are in Ahmedabad and wish to enjoy the exotic beauty of Manali, then you should know that you can absolutely do that as there is an amazing Kullu Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad as well. The tourists can get amazing rates and services from the team. The packages include hotel, resorts, train services, bus services, and along with that the satisfactory services that one needs. Affordable Manali Tour Package From Ahmedabad. Choose top Kullu Manali Trip & get 20% Off. Book Manali Tour Package From Ahmedabad Online. The tourists can get all the lodging, transportation, adventure sports in the Manali Tour Package.The tourists can get all kinds of deals and should book the requisite before 30 days to get suitable services. Manali Tour Package From Ahmedabad if the tourists want to travel to Manali then they can book different packages, and the options are customizable as per the requirements of the tourists. Let us see the itinerary for the tour but before that the users should be aware that there are multiple packages starting from 3 days and 2 nights to 7 days and 6 nights...
Day-01: Ahmedabad To Delhi
On the first day, the tourists can reach Delhi by flight or train. From there they can include a Volvo in the package and board it in the evening. From Delhi, the Volvo will start for Kullu Manali.
Day-02: Manali — Local-Sightseeing
Arrival at Manali in the morning. You will be Picked up from the Manali bus stand & Then Check-in at the hotel at 11 Noon. In the Afternoon you can go for a half-day local city tour of - "Hadimba Temple" built in 1553 with a superbly crafted pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. "Club House" with comprehensive facilities that include roller skating, an auditorium, billiards room, a library, a bar, and a restaurant makes a wonderful outing for the day. "Tibetan Monastery", "Van Vihar", "Manu Temple", "Jogani Water Fall" and “Vashist Temple” are well known for their Hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the Saga Vashit and Lord Rama. After you explore these places, in the evening visit “Mall Road” and return to the hotel, have dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day -03: Manali — Atal Tunnel — Solang Valley
On the third day, the tourists after breakfast can proceed from their hotel for sightseeing. There are various tourist destinations in Manali with beautiful views that one can enjoy. The tourists can visit – Atal Tunnel and also Solang Valley, and the various adventure sports here. Also, Rahla Waterfalls, Gulaba, Beas Nala, and Kothi Village, Nehru Kund, Him Valley are some of the amazing tourist places that one can visit. Along with this one can enjoy full-day – Skiing, Paragliding, Mountain Biking, A Ropeway, Zorbing many Adventures, and also can enjoy a short Trek to "Anjani Mahadev". and in the evening stroll around the Mall Road and enjoy amazing food and shopping experiences.
Day-04: Manali — Naggar Castle — Kullu
On the 4th day, the tourists can visit the famous – Naggar Castle, Roric Art Gallery, which is also one of the famous touristy places here. Visit Apple Farms and even enjoy River Rafting in Kullu. And Visit - Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Market, Kullu Valley, Shawls Factory – Kullu shawls factory is also one of the famous places that one can visit on their trip. In the evening at 06:30 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for an overnight journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us...
Day-05: Reach Back Delhi Around 8am
On the 5th day, the tourists can reach Delhi and depart from Manali by 8 am in the morning. From Delhi, the tourists can either board a flight or train. Take back amazing memories of Manali and the picturesque views that you can enjoy only here with the amazing weather.
For Bookings: If you want to book a package with us kindly send mail at email@example.com along with the package that you desire. Also, Volvo bookings will be done one day prior to the check-in date.
Though we have tried to answer your queries in the FAQ section as well as on this page still if there is anything else you will like to know you can Call Us at:: +91 9872544126, 9056691264…
Package Inclusions :-
- Accommodation in Manali hotels for 2 Nights.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
- 02 Delhi–Manali–Delhi Super Deluxe A/C Volvo tickets.
- All Sightseeing by individual car
- Day-01): Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing by Individual Car
- Day-02): Rohtang-Pass, Solang Valley, Nehru Kund, Him Valley, Gulaba by Individual Car
- Day-03): Full Day Naggar Castle & Kullu Sightseeing by Individual Car
- Pick & Drop Manali Bus Stand
- All Applicable Hotel Taxes…
- Driver Allowance Toll, Tax & Parking Etc.
Package Exclusion :-
- The Package Cost Does Not Include Any Airfare And Train Fare, Room Heater Charge.
- Entrance Fees, Guide Charges and Travel Insurance.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Personal Expenses Such As Laundry, Luggage Charge, Telephone Calls, Room Heater
- Charges, Tips & Gratuity, Camera Fee, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Adventure Activities.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Road Blockage, Political
- Disturbances (Strikes), Etc. To Be Borne By The Guest.
- Anything Which Is Not Included In the Inclusion….